Kincaids

...for Happy Hour! It can't be beat. I was a little sad for the restaurant that it wasn't more filled with customers...but more room for me and my friends. Must drink items include the cranberry mojito (minty, refreshing goodness) and the pomegranate margarita on the rocks (I'm not a fan of margaritas but this one was so good I thought I had ordered it from Starbucks). There were four of us and we ordered sweet potato fries (not as good as The Counter in my opinion), warm brie with bread, shrimp/crab/artichoke dip with bread (we love our carbs!), veggie nachos (I didn't even have to specify...that's what was ON the menu). This was the perfect amount of goodies to enjoy while taking in a view of the Pacific at sunset and fun conversation with girlfriends. Their happy hour is seven days a week so you don't have to wait til the weekend to unwind with good, cheap food. The proportions are enough to fill you up, so dinner isn't even necessary. I've been to Kincaid's happy hour before, in my previous meat eating life. I was glad to see that there were still several selections for me to enjoy---other than edamame---the meatless happy hour staple at most restaurants. Rediscovery of an old classic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Goal: 30 Beaches, 30 Days

August Goal: 30 Days of New Recipes

Shameless Plug...