Something Sweet

...can come in the form of a cute as a button baby girl...a pink frosted donut from Starbucks...a mini cupcake on a stick...Gabe. I started the day with a meeting about the favors for our upcoming anniversary party (one month from tomorrow!). I cleverly chose Starbucks as the meeting location. Lehua and Dahlia met up with me half way through my meeting and we took a wonderful walk through Kailua. The streets there are perfect for walking (hardly any hills) with gorgeous scenery, and the faint smell of the ocean. The rainy weather we have been experiencing let up for the morning and we actually broke a sweat. Good thing, since I had my mind on my after walk treat---the new pink frosted mini donut from Starbucks. It didn't disappoint. Sunshine, stroll, sweets---terrific Tuesday.

Comments

Anonymous said…
CUTE!

I heard Keanu and Charlize were seen smooching in CA. That Charlize...she's such a little tramp. ;)
Larisa said…
WRONG! That can't be true! They were just filming a movie...right?!
Anonymous said…
According to FOX News....

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/05/05/keanu-reeves-charlize-theron-rumored-dating/
Larisa said…
This is such SAD news. I can't report this in an actual blog post. Thanks for keeping me informed...I think I was in denial.

Popular posts from this blog

March Goal: 30 Beaches, 30 Days

August Goal: 30 Days of New Recipes

Shameless Plug...