The Wedding-ish

I don't even know where to begin. I haven't blogged in a week, and I can barely stand it! By most standards a week hiatus is probably no big deal, but I feel like a huge chunk of my life has not been documented. Dramatic, I know. So, I guess I'll just start here and now. Today, the aftermath of the big ten year party. The clean up and oh my God I'm tired day (and conveniently Isom's first day at his new job...we like to keep it exciting around here). It was a long process, expensive, tiring, BUT fun and well worth it. I'm anxiously awaiting pictures from our trusted friend and photographer for the day, Mai Ly (and she also played the role of chauffeur and her husband the role of bartender---many mahalos!). I won't bore you with too many details of the day, but a top five list is definitely in order...
1. Isom (he cleaned up good)
2. Gabe (half-way participating in our vow renewal with us)
3. Family from the mainland
4. Getting my nails, hair, make-up done (Sarah worked wonders on this sweat pant queen)
5. The decor/venue (Julie turned Senator Fongs into a beautiful party)
6. The food (BC Burrito is THE place to get Mexican food catered; Lehua turned my vision of wedding cupcakes into a beautiful, delicious reality)
Okay, so it's a top six list instead. We loved renewing our vows, but I must say...I'm happy to sit here typing this without worrying about catering, linens, or favors...and of course in my sweats.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats! It was a beautiful venue and you guys looked gorgeous :) Here's to many more happy years together!! Love, lena
Larisa said…
I'm so glad you and your family could make it Lena! Did you even get to eat?! I'll have to take you guys out for dinner!!
Anonymous said…
LOL Who is Mr Lonely?? And yah, you can take ME and none of those other monkeys (father included). :) Love, Ms. Lonely
Larisa said…
I have no idea! I've been getting random emails about my blog too.I think it's "fishing". Name the day and time for our "Meal without Monkeys".

Popular posts from this blog

March Goal: 30 Beaches, 30 Days

August Goal: 30 Days of New Recipes

Shameless Plug...