31 Thursdays Until I'm 35

This is what you do in your "free" time?! Yes, it is. I'm always churning on weird little things. This is how being neurotic can get you motivated...at least I hope so. I want to accomplish 35 things before turning 35...and to add to the challenge, I have 31 weeks to do it in. So, here's the list. We can check back in on the list in...31 Thursdays.
1. Take an official cooking/baking class.
2. Download the remaining "Twilight" saga books to my iBooks account on my iPhone.
3. Take a picture with my actual camera every week.
4. Be able to ride 5 miles on my Hello Kitty bike.
5. Walk Gabe to school everyday.
6. Get more pedicures.
7. Read the books at my house.
8. Sew something.
9. Bake a pie.
10. Wear make-up.
11. Start watching Glee.
12. Make a new friend.
13. Apply for 3 jobs---regardless of whether I think I'm qualified or not.
14. Try stand up paddle boarding.
15. Brush up on my Spanish.
16. Take a guitar lesson.
17. Try a new restaurant every month.
18. Get off the rock.
19. Get off the couch...more.
20. Start an herb garden.
21. Find a new band to love.
22. Attend a concert (if incorporated with #18...even better)
23. Get on t.v.
24. Take on the pancake challenge (Man vs. Food) at MAC-24/7
25. Maintain the blog.
26. Paint the downstairs of our house.
27. Write more Yelp food reviews.
28. Have an adults only outing to Ice Palace.
29. Sing Karaoke out with friends.
30. Perfect homemade salsa.
31. Discover the best pizza on Oahu.
And there it is...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love this!!

GLEE is seriously awesome....I am in LOVE with it. Enjoy. :)
Anonymous said…
I love it because it's quirky, happy and nonsensical. :)
Larisa said…
Yes...we all need some nonsensical in our life!

Popular posts from this blog

Shameless Plug...

Waimanalo Country Farms

March Goal: 30 Beaches, 30 Days