Happy Blogiversary

...to myself---and one less follower. Did anyone else catch that? I can't deny that I was bummed to open up the Blogger Dashboard Window and see the number 20 instead of 21. Boo hoo. Maybe they got tired of hearing about food (that seems crazy), Starbucks, Twilight, Keanu (very crazy). Anyway, in honor of one year of blogging (yay me!) I have come down with a cold. It has been some time since I've been sick. I'm gonna go ahead and blame it on the lady sitting two seats down from me during "Eclipse". What was that in her throat she was hacking up anyway?! Ugh. The past year, has been filled with lots of restauranting, cupcaking, Starbucking, movie-ing, tv-ing. Mostly superficial stuff and fun happenings in this thirty-somethings life. Starting (and maintaining) this blog has been one of the best things I ever kept up with. It totally changed my perspective on day to day life as a stay at home mom. I see each day as an adventure...I was previously comparing it to "Groundhog Day". By keeping track of what goes on from day to day (and what goes on in this head of mine), I somehow found motivation to somewhat learn to bake (so what if it is only a few cookie recipes and various cupcakes). I am working on incorporating more veggies into my sweet tooth diet, I use the Internet, I read more, I am more curious---all of which I find to be welcomed side effects to typing a sarcastic comment or two accompanied by bad iPhone photos each day. One of these days I might actually peak someone's (other than my friends and family) interest. But for now, I'm super content. I started this blog not knowing what I was getting into, how I would contribute something on a regular basis, and unsure of a blog worthy topic. I still don't know what exactly I've gotten myself into, but I have found something of interest (to me) to blog almost daily, and the worthy topic? Me. Thanks for reading. Enjoy a few favorite pictorial moments from the past blog year.

Comments

Larisa said…
Ok, very weird. I swear yesterday I had 20 followers and now today it is back to 21. I'm not crazy...just too observant on my number of followers...and then mentioning it in a blog post!
Anonymous said…
Happy Blogiversary~ I can't believe it has been a year. I hope you have a great 4th of July~
Larisa said…
Happy 4th to you too. Didn't we spend it with you last year?

Popular posts from this blog

Shameless Plug...

Waimanalo Country Farms

March Goal: 30 Beaches, 30 Days