Salads #6, 7, And 8

From bottom to top---chopped tomato with scallions, Cobb salad (minus the chicken and bacon...we didn't even miss it), cucumber with yogurt and dill. We have been eating well! I never imagined salads to be so exciting, refreshing, delicious. The best part is that I don't have to turn the oven on. Salad-ing and cupcaking---two very different experiences. Both enjoyable. And for the Fourth, I'm going to try out a salad recipe on people other than Isom and Gabe. Let's hope for success. I've been in the kitchen so much lately that I even tried making my own pizza. I threw together re fried beans, salsa, shredded cheese, black olives, avocado and mmmm was it good...as well as the perfect compliment to the Cobb salad. Summer is starting off fresh and crisp.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Is that falafel in the 2nd pic? Looks good! Love, Lena
Larisa said…
Totally falafel.

Popular posts from this blog

March Goal: 30 Beaches, 30 Days

Shameless Plug...

Waimanalo Country Farms