Cheesecake Factory

This place is irritating. It is far away. It always has a ridiculously long line (and therefore long wait). The menu is out of control...leaving me wondering "How can they make all of these things well?" But, despite my slight aversion to this evil, wicked place---I still go---for the cheesecake of course. We at least got to enjoy wandering around the Royal Hawaiian Village while we waited for our pager thingy to go off and let us know that our dining experience could begin. The grounds are always beautifully kept and then there's the shopping (even if it is of the window variety). Isom's pocket was buzzing in less time than anticipated, and we made our way through a maze of tourists into what appeared to be "the kid section" of the restaurant. We were surrounded by them (including our own). I didn't even bother looking through the mammoth menu. I skipped right to salad and pizza. I made sure to save room for the COCONUT MACAROON cheesecake. Despite being mistaken for tourists (gag), I managed to enjoy my meal (twice over...at dinner and breakfast the next morning). I can't predict when we might take this adventure again, but no matter what, I don't ever have to worry about getting bored at Cheesecake Factory or eating the same thing twice. I guess that's a good thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...