Hau'oli la hanau Tutu!

Happy birthday to my Grandma...well, it was yesterday. My apologies for the delay. Good things come to those who wait? I thought a mini photo montage was in order to celebrate. Grandma truly embodies her motto "Live, laugh, love." I see her breathing this spirit every time we get together. We love to live, laugh, and love with grandma.
She has definitely lived (around the world and back again)...she loves everything (I think this is where my passions for things---food, people, reading---comes from)...and she laughs (at you, with you, about herself, and the comedy that is life).
Even though we couldn't spend this birthday with grandma (and the rest of the family---during the family reunion in Colorado) we look forward to spending many more birthdays to come...where we can all live memories, laugh out loud, and love the company we are with.

Comments

Anonymous said…
She's so lovely. Happy Birthday, Tutu!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...