The Wedding Cafe

Through all the anniversary planning, the Wedding Cafe was hardly of any use to me. Now, that the big party is all done, the Wedding Cafe finally has something I can use---cupcakes---although they are not made at or by the Wedding Cafe, they are from Hokulani Bakeshop. I should have known. It was a delicious treat regardless. And nice to know I can have my cupcake tooth satisfied while shopping or restauranting in Ward Warehouse. Red velvet before noon...that's my kind of day.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So, last night I had a dream that you wrote a book that was a top seller. :)
Larisa said…
That is a FABULOUS dream! I love how you think! Do your dreams often come true?! :-)
Laura Huff said…
Isn't the Wedding Cafe useless? I went in there last August while I was in Hawaii planning my wedding and found absolutely nothing of use. BUT now that I know they have cupcakes, they may be a stop on my next visit :)
Larisa said…
OMG, yes Laura! And now, it is like all clothes. Fine if you want to sell cute clothes but don't call yourself the WEDDING CAFE then! I like the name useless cafe though!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...