Baking Hello Kitty's Face

These girls are future bakers. I'm pretty impressed with how well their first Hello Kitty cake turned out. I was only there for guidance (and pulling the big Hello Kitty cake face out of the oven). They did an amazing job of helping their "auntie" decorate Hello Kitty's face. Gabe gave a valiant effort, but was preoccupied with Lego men and Lego battles to be too much help when it came to creating this Hello Kitty masterpiece. He was sure to be around when it came time to eat her face though. It was a fun Friday afternoon activity. I hadn't baked anything in awhile and I knew the seven and nine year old girls would appreciate baking and Hello Kitty as much as me. Next time, we are excited to try out my Hello Kitty cupcake stencils...

Comments

Sue said…
I am impressed, too...they did a great job! Such cute girls making such a cute cake! :)
Larisa said…
I'll be sure to tell Sarah. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail