Last Week The Hands

...and this week the feet. I promise not to make iPhone pictures of my pregnant feet a regular occurrence. I must be breaking all sorts of social norms and what should probably be laws with this one. No one needs to see my feet, let alone the swollen pregnant feet...BUT, the rock star pedicure had to be displayed. Since I couldn't reach to paint my toes to match the theme of my baby shower, I paid to have them done professionally. Yes, this means I stood on my swollen pregnant feet for four hours in the fitting room of Old Navy in order to then turn around and use that money earned for my rock pedicure. Makes perfect sense right? I am super pleased with them. I had the idea that I could make my fingernails look equally cute...big Family Feud X (input sound effects here). At least I didn't have to stand on my swollen pregnant hands to earn money for this manicure I gave myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail