Monkey Butt

I don't know how I'm going to contain myself from only posting pictures of cute baby boy outfits from now on. This morning Gabe and I have been putzing around the house, taking care of little odds and ends...you know all the important things that have to happen in order for baby to arrive and be okay in our house? Things such as all the white dishes being properly organized on one shelf, the freezer organized according to food groups...it's insanity around here. One of the tasks was also de-tagging (word?) the adorable new clothes Zachary received at the baby shower. I made sure all the size tags, hangers, plastic thingamabobs were all gone and ready for the clothes to be washed. And of course as this task was taking place, lots of oohing and ahhing and picturing a mini me Gabe wearing the hundreds of rocker onesies we apparently now own. It was a fun morning...but, here is the one I had to
take a picture of immediately...it's a monkey face...on the butt of the baby pants! Monkey Butt! This seems like a good nick name for the baby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail