Nails Of The Week

I have to showcase the nails now while I can. Before I know it, baby Z will be here and the nails will have to go. So, like my many trips to the movie theater, I am enjoying it while it lasts. I recently purchased the OPI shatter in turquoise (okay, busted, Isom purchased it for me) and I had to try it with my current favorite under coat color---silver. As that novelty wore off (the tips chipped from work) I decided on another new color from OPI---the sparkle purple from the new Serena Williams line. It's hard to even say which is my favorite. It's like trying to decide what slice of pizza is the best. What cupcake is sweetest. What book to read next. It is a toss up since it's all good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail