Sometimes

...you just need a $6 milkshake, a free ride on the trolley, a few hours to yourself, to watch a bad movie, to scream at the top of your lungs. Okay, so three out of five...better than zero out of five. Math camp for Gabe has been the best (almost) three days of the summer. Gabe, who was dreading going has been enjoying himself...and math, the subject he is great at but supposedly hates. After camp each day we have been trying to do something fun and refreshing. Refreshing because summer in Hawaii is hot...not Phoenix hot (I know you are suffering too Grandma!), but summer in Hawaii, 34 weeks pregnant...is EXTRA hot. I was very happy for the wind whipping through my hair and sticky clothes on the trolley yesterday. I was even happier for the deluxe strawberry chocolate shake that Gabe and I shared after riding the trolley. Fun and refreshing mission accomplished. I'm so happy Gabe isn't "too big" to go on my dorky adventures. I guess you're never too big for milkshakes...and the free piece of chocolate he somehow obtained at Godiva.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good God - I gotta find my local Godiva!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail