Unplugged For A Week

...and if you believe that, well...
I tried anyway. My version of unplugged. I did not turn my computer on once this past week and I didn't break out into hives or anything. So, it is possible to somewhat take technology out of my life. The trouble is, I have this cool thing called the iPhone...and iPad...
But, I did no blogging, no Moms In Hawaii posting, limited Facebook posting, and no responding to emails. What did I learn? That people probably think I'm a jerk for not replying to them this past week! I'm not, I just could not muster the energy to open my laptop and do the extremely hard task of pushing the button to turn it on. Instead, I've been spending the days floating in the pool, reading my Sookie Stackhouse series, looking longingly at my laptop, and painting my nails. Not much different huh? And here I thought I was really doing something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail