Zachary's Crib

If B list celebrities can get away with a camera from MTV following them around their "crib" while they display the contents of their fridge on national television, then I can continuously post weird angled iPhone pictures of the progress on baby Z's room..."crib". Here it is. The "crib". The room he will hopefully love. The room he will poop the most in. The room he will cry out in the middle of the night in. The room we will rock him to sleep in. The room we will read stories and listen to music with him in. A few finishing touches are all it needs...that and a baby.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I LOVE IT! Awesome job!
Larisa said…
Thanks Danielle! :-)
Sue said…
I love the color scheme, Larisa. Zachary is one lucky boy to have such a great room. I remember Gabe's first room...it was small but oh so cute, too! Can't wait to see the baby in his room. love, aunt sue p.s. I love reading your blogs...so clever! And I would love a bit of the trifle you (& Isom) made for July 4th...yum! xo
Larisa said…
Thanks Sue! Omg, I was thinking of Gabe's first room...uh, most folks call that a dining room! Our first place was so small but we made it work. When you come to visit (ahem) I will be happy to make you some messy trifle.

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail