Holiday Lights

The most wonderful time of the year means getting to walk around at night outside of my house wearing my PJ's. Yep, that's me and the boys, out and about looking at Mililani Christmas Lights, in my comfy Old Navy pajamas. Truly the most wonderful time of the year---lights and PJ's. Luckily we don't have to drive too far to be amazed. We put up Christmas lights ourselves, but are clearly outdone by the neighborhood a few streets over. One day (one can only hope), we too will pay an outrageous electric bill during the month of December and have visitors in their PJ's come look at our lights. Gabe's favorite stop on the lights tour had Christmas villages (he is definitely Tutu's great grand) and a train. I lucked out with a Hello Kitty themed house. Isom and Zach weren't impressed with a theme but enjoyed the lights all the same...and the happy expressions the lights brought to me and Gabe's faces. Hope you have a holly jolly Christmas~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail