February Foto Challenge

...yes, you read that correctly. Me. The one who only uses her iPhone to capture life's brilliant moments. Me. The one who has a bad eye for what will photograph well. Me. The one who tends to have a shaky hand and therefore blurry photos. Me. The one who is beyond excited for this little challenge. Each day in February (so tomorrow), I will have to take a photo from a list I have been given from my friend Tobi. Thank goodness February is the short month. Each day, I'll take my pre-determined photo and each day I will write a little post about it here. Yay. I don't have to come up with February topics...it has been decided. Thank you Tobi. To get things started, I'll end this post with a photo entitled "Gabe In A Dress". Thank you Tutu.

Comments

Sue said…
Hahahaha--Gabe WOULD have made a cute girl! (Don't tell HIM I said that!) Looking forward to reading about your challenge! Love to all!!! Aunt Sue xo
Larisa said…
Right?! I still want to dress him up sometimes! LOL.
Anonymous said…
Generally I don't read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, very great post.
NFL Tailgate Table with Net

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...