Goodnight Moon The Shop

...you know when I find something good that I like, I always have to share. Here is my latest find via Tobi. Admittedly, I have not used my Kindle as much as I would have thought...still buying books in their natural state. BUT, when I do take a trip or finish reading all the books in my "to read" stack, I do intend to use my Kindle like I eat dessert...so, a lot. Thus, I need a cute Kindle carrying case. Luckily I know just the gal with cute taste and an obsession for reading just like me. Thanks to our friendship that is super techie these days (really does help to bridge the distance gap), I saw another version of my super cute Kindle case on Instagram. I was smitten. I had to order one of my very own right away. So I did. It's a short love story really. Saw it. Loved it. Ordered it. Got it. Still loving it. You too can fall in love at goodnightmoontheshop on Etsy.

Comments

FootPrints said…
Oohhh I need a cover!! I'm gonna check it out!
Larisa said…
She has all sorts of cute stuff!
Anonymous said…
Somebody essentially assist to make severely articles I would state.
This is the first time I frequented your web page and so far?

I surprised with the research you made to make this actual put up incredible.
Wonderful task!
Feel free to surf my homepage Suggested Internet site
Anonymous said…
I have learn some just right stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting.
I wonder how so much effort you set to create such a fantastic informative website.


Feel free to visit my blog ... Odd News

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...