Photos Of The Babes

There aren't many places where you can be poolside with friends in January. I feel lucky that I live in a place where you can. I also feel lucky to have great friends...especially ones so skilled in the art of photography. These pictures aren't from a professional photo shoot but I feel like they are. They are spectacular. I love them. And of course I had to share them. Thanks to Malia for the fun impromptu pool play date. Thanks to Mai Ly for capturing a Hawaiian afternoon in the sun on film. I hope you enjoy these pictures of the boys as much as I do. When I look at these photos, I am reminded of all that's good in my life right now...and it's a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...