And so it begins

I'm sure every new blog starts with this sort of intro..."Hi, my name is..." or "I've never done this before" or whatever. I've been wanting to do this for along time (also not new and clever), but it's true so I'll write it. I am currently unemployed and spend what seems like half my life on the computer anyway, so why not? If only my friends read this, I'm sorry. And if someone who happens to find my day to day ramblings of interest is reading this, I'm also sorry. I'm not extremely computer savvy so I think you will all be relegated to snippets of thought from me as well as the insane amount of pictures I take---of food, of books, of inanimate pop culture objects and oh yes, my 5 year old son Gabriel. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail