Camera died, summer ending, and other irritating things

The hubby is on vacation. Sigh. And other than going to Maui for a few days we are stuck with each other at the house. I thought I made a list of fun activities to do while he was home but so far we've just been bickering instead. Then yesterday my camera memory stick fell apart...literally. Even though I know the cure is to just pop into Target http://www.target.com/
and pick up a replacement stick, it's probably not going to happen for awhile. These are the types of errands that cripple me. They just never seem to get done. So, now I am using my husband's camera---purchased in the desert. It is no frills, not cute, and doesn't fit into my cute carrying case like my other camera.Check Spelling What's a girl to do? I am forced to suck it up and endure the not as cute photos on the blog and Facebook for awhile.
As if the broken memory stick wasn't enough, I also found myself dealing with a broken bracelet and a broken necklace. I know you are thinking...how can I possibly continue on? Well, I got a new pair of shoes. All tragedies can be erased with a cute pair of shoes.
Tomorrow is the last day of summer school for Gabe and then we go to Maui for a three day excursion. I'm so excited---a different palm tree to look at! I think the three of us are going a little stir crazy. I'm hoping that Maui will be a fun experience for the boys since they have never been. I guess I better get on over to my local Target and get the memory stick or I'll have no recollection of the next three days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail