Mindless Thoughts

So maybe writing down everything that comes to mind will help me score some sort of financial means to an end. My kid is asleep and the roofers that have been invading my space for the past week or so are gone for the day...they get off at 3 p.m.! I should probably be doing something like working out on the elliptical or reading but I'm not. I'm sitting here wondering who will be the first to actually read my blog and then who will be the first to make a comment. So, here I sit filling this box with words. I would like for my blog to have a theme of some sort...can't help myself. Your suggestions appreciated. At first I thought about the obvious---Keanu, Twilight...I mean Starbucks has already been taken. Sometimes I think it would be fun to just write down my opinion on all the movies I watch but there are real critics for that. I guess right now I'll just have to be fine with the therapeutic aspects of writing...ahem, I mean typing things. Any takers on how long I can keep up this blog, before I bore not only my friends but myself? Right now I have summer vacation, job hunting escapades, and preparing for the marathon to drone on about...on second thought maybe this could be amusing.

Comments

Mai said…
Am I first to post a comment?

So glad you finally decided to blog. You've got lots of interesting stuff to blog about. Larisa's life is your theme.
You go girl! Wow, we have lots in common! For a minute I thought I was on my blog cuz I picked the same background. I hope you are checking mine on a weekly basis.
How many times will you update your blog?
Anyway, www.hawaiikaimoms.blogspot.com is more about activities and things to do and an assortment of books that are on the market. So, you have to make the site your own and personalize it. I am sure after a while you will want your site a certain way.
Well, that's my input on the matter. Go and enjoy writing and don't forget to enjoy life:)
I am looking forward to checking yours out every week!
Mahalo,
Seagem
Sarah Dickerson said…
oh wow i wish i had enough thoughts to fill a blog. unfortunately my thoughts are pretty repetetive.
i think you should talk about your job hunting escapades... and also you should itemize how you spend your time (: that might be fun...
aloha! Bess

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail