Red, White, and Brew

I'm about to get a foot massage from my lovely husband so I might have to cut this entry short. But for now I am free to type and am anxious to share the days events. I"ve discovered that I really look forward to my blog time. We started today with a festive red, white, and blue themed breakfast (I LOVE themes!). We spent the rest of the day cleaning out our garage---a much needed task for quite sometime now. We ended our Independence Day with good friends Pua and Danielle and their kids. We drove to Schofield Barracks where we enjoyed another festive/themed meal (photos to come...told you I love to take pictures of food). We walked our entourage down to Sills field and enjoyed the show and fireworks that our other good friend was co-emceeing. It was a low key day----no fires (unless you count fireworks), stings, or celebrities. In other words a normal day. So now I am watching Dave Chappelle on late night t.v. and I am distracted from writing. Until tomorrow...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail