Cold Stone Cupcake Or The Yummiest Treat Ever!

Once again my own photo can not do justice to the magnificent cupcake, so I have uploaded a "professional" one. Yesterday I had a cupcake date with Mai Ly (and three little kids). This might have to be (minus the kids?) a weekly ritual. I'll have to come up with a great work out routine to offset it though. I played proud auntie to Gavin again yesterday. I racked my brain to figure out what we could do before picking up Gabe from his half day at school. Cold Stone Creamery www.coldstonecreamery.com and 808 Bounce! www.808bounce.com
The idea being sugar him up and then release the energy...then cross my fingers for a great nap! (It worked by the way). I contacted my other cupcake loving friend and it was a date! We were the only customers brave enough to offer kids an ice cream/cake/chocolate/frosting cupcake at 10 a.m. (parents of the year, I know) but the kids had a ball and I was in heaven. The ice cream cupcake from Cold Stone was lip smacking delicious. It was delightful. It is genius! It has all the components necessary for a fun and yummy dessert---no matter the time of day. After licking our lips, fingers, catching every last morsel of yumminess, we were off to bounce (well, the kids were...Mai and I were off to, well, sit). For the flat rate of $8, kids can come and go all day. There are four different bounce houses--the "baby one" geared for the younger kids, the "mammoth slide" geared for the sometimes too old kids that come in, the "Strawberry Shortcake" one, and the "just right" one for everyone else. Time flew and before I knew it the time had come to bounce...Gavin and I headed back to Mililani and I tried my best to not feel guilty for having such a fun day without Gabe (I did save him a cupcake but ended up eating it when he "forgot" about it...there's always the weekend...).

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dang! Those look soooo good. Now I gotta try 'um or the baby will have a massive cupcake shaped mark on its face!
Love, Lena

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail