Mark Your Calendars...Keanu's Birthday September 2nd

I will be having my own birthday party in honor of my favorite actor/musician KEANU REEVES this coming Wednesday, September 2nd. I suggest you all do the same. There are a number of great movies that you can enjoy to mark the special occasion. I have listed a top five...
1. The Lake House
2. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
3. Street Kings
4. The Devil's Advocate
5. Point Break
There are also two Cd's I can recommend from Keanu's band Dogstar:
1. Quatrro Formagii
2. Happy Ending For further Keanu worship, check out these websites:
Happy Keanuing!

Comments

Anonymous said…
now THAT is fantastic!
Larisa said…
Isn't he dreamy?! And can play guitar too?

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail