Most likely I won't be winning any photography awards anytime soon. But, we can't be good at everything can we? I'm waiting for my cupcakes to cool before frosting them. It's Friday and we are half way through August and I feel like I'm sitting in a hairdryer it's so hot. Gabe is home from school and we have already had our weekly Friday date---Starbucks. The week has been filled with surprises (No Doubt concert and did I mention the bird my friend Malia captured, I mean rescued at Starbucks?) and it makes me wonder what's in store for the weekend. Will I somehow snag $20 tickets to the Black Eyed Peas? Will another of my animal loving friends rescue a dog? a cat? a gecko? We have no set plans but are on the edge of our seats to find out when Isom will have to go into work---shift work is beginning again. Good thing we are going to dinner with friends before we end our social life together due to his work schedule. My friend Jayme is turning 33 today and since we all have kids and husbands to look after, we are going to have dinner (and hopefully a few drinks) at Dave and Busters. www.daveandbusters.com If anything exciting (like cheap concert tickets or captured animals) occurs, I'll be sure to take some notes and some bad pictures for the blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail