Spanish Orange Syrup Cupcakes

I have a cute pink book. A cute pink book of cupcake recipes. 500 cupcake recipes to be exact. Since I love cupcakes. Since I was just super inspired by the movie Julie and Julia. Since I am lucky enough to have some time...I'm going to try my hand at a cupcake recipe each week. Cupcake baking and running...balance. Too bad you can't taste things through the computer. I would love to share the moist, orange yumminess of the first cupcakes I have ever baked from scratch. That's right, no box mix, no "just add water"---full on, sugar, butter, egg, flour BAKING! Isom and Gabe were my tasters...um, helpers. One recipe down, 499 to go! Let's hope that's not how many pounds to be gained!

Comments

Mai said…
Did you save one for your cupcake-loving friend? These look delish. I think I may need to purchase this book.
Larisa said…
Yes! When will I see you to do the exchange? This week is vanilla cupcakes. Sarah is super excited with this new venture...she's expecting a cupcake a week out of it!
Anonymous said…
Im doing the same thing!!! i just got the book today and made the spanish orange syrup cupcakes.. im not sure how well they turned out yet!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail