"The Ugly Truth" www.thetruthisntpretty.com

The ugly truth is that this movie was not very good. I like Katherine Heigl (of Grey's Anatomy) but was not at all swept off my feet by Gerard Butler (of "300" and "P.S. I Love You). It's always great to get out and enjoy adult time with my girlfriends. Cara, Mai Ly, and I chowed down on some delish food at CPK and then headed up to the Pearlridge West Theaters www.consolidatedtheatres.com
to see a "chick flick". There were some laugh out loud lines but for the most part I was unimpressed. The chemistry was lacking, the special effects were poor, and the acting seemed trite. In other words, I wish we had seen this at the dollar theater instead of paying a whopping $9.50 for it! But at least I can impart some wisdom on to others---don't go see this! I'm sure there are others who won't agree with my "review" but...write your own then! Tonight is John Hughes movie night in honor of the greatest 80's movie maker...at least I know I'll see movie magic later on today. Highlights forthcoming...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail