"Backspacer"

More good music from a really good band. For someone who doesn't really even use an ATM machine---I am very proud to say that I bought my first CD online...and better yet it was in digital format from iTunes. Pearl Jam has been the soundtrack to many of my adolescent firsts and now adult firsts. First time drinking. First time wanting to travel on the road with a band. First time driving on my own. First time really loving a band...but especially the lead singer. First time seeing a lead singer backstage. First time seeing a band multiple times in a year. And now my first digital CD. With a few quick clicks of the mouse I had paid for, downloaded, and was listening to the newest CD from Pearl Jam. I am already loving "The Fixer" , "Just Breathe" , and "Gonna See My Friend" . "Backspacer" is an album that even those not familiar with Pearl Jam can pick up, listen to, and enjoy---which I hope you'll do.

Comments

grizaham said…
agree agree agree!
been my favorite for years!
just saw 4 shows on Philly!
epic

www.igriza.com
Larisa said…
4 shows in Philly! Super jealous! I actually have never seen them on the mainland...only in Hawaii...not that I'm complaining or anything. Epic is the perfect word to describe them. Thanks for commenting.

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...