Coming Attractions

Now that I was able to get this morning's terrible traffic experience off my chest...time for a look ahead---to the fun coming attractions!
Things I am looking forward to:
My 100th Blog Post
November "The Page Turners" Gathering at My House
With so much fun stuff on the calendar, it's hard to stay upset about our terrible traffic situation here. Although I am wary of heading into town again any time soon.
Thinking about all the little things in my life that I look forward to got me wondering...what is everyone else looking forward to in the coming days, weeks, months? Please share...I'm interested (for once) in hearing about someone other than me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...