Hui, Lil' Chefs, and Of Course...Cupcakes!

Just call me "Crazy Cupcake Lady"...that's what I think is going through most people's minds these days anyway. Did I start this Hui group today because I wanted to give back to an awesome organization, or did I start it so I could share cupcakes with more moms? Hmm...
At any rate, this morning I was a busy bee. After a leading hiatus of probably a year, I was back in the swing of things and leading a Hui group of infants. Yay me! Cupcakes and infants all in one morning. The kids (and the moms) were all super nice---I lucked out again. After our Hui meeting (and pawning, I mean sharing, my latest cupcake creation), I taught the Lil' Chef class at Island Monkeez. We had one new tot join us for a creative, fun treat---"Halloween Cat"...or "half eaten rice cake cat", "10 raisin eyed cat", "no pretzel ears 'cause I ate them cat"...you get the picture. It was fun though---no matter how much it did (or didn't)look like a cat! There were a few leftover cupcakes from the earlier Hui meeting, so the parents of the tiny tots were able to enjoy the latest---Lavender Honey Cupcakes and Hummingbird Marmalade Cupcakes.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the blog makeover!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...