New Moon Soundtrack

I can't believe I've put off writing about this for this long...I mean it came out last Friday and here it is a week later and I finally share my thoughts. I, of course, purchased this on the day it came out. I had a reminder in my phone. It was on my calendar. I am obsessed. The problem with being obsessed is that sometimes you get let down. I'm gonna hope that the soundtrack will be more meaningful and something I can't turn off once I see the movie. For now though, I've only listened to it once. Okay, maybe I should give it a second listen. The "Twilight" soundtrack is one of my favorite CDs...and it seriously would be regardless of loving the books, the movie, and Edward. But the "New Moon" soundtrack just didn't do it for me. I'm really hoping this is not foreshadowing of how I'll like the movie. Right now, I feel like I could just sit and watch the movie trailers over and over and over again. Not the case with the CD. But there is always hope. I didn't like coffee the first time I tried it. I didn't like beer the first time I tried it. We see how I feel about both of those now. So, maybe if I could drink the soundtrack...I'd like it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I was starting to think that maybe I'm watching too many movie trailers and it's just going to ruin it for me. Well, I know the story line so I guess they can't ruin too much...
Larisa said…
At least we get to see Edward (for a bit anyway). I'm trying to focus on the positive. Yesterday at Borders the cashier went off about how bad he thought "Twilight" was...if I wasn't so addicted to Borders, I might have to stop shopping there!
Anonymous said…
I get so very offended when people talk smack about Twihards.
Larisa said…
I know what you mean. It's as if I personally wrote "Twilight"...oh well, there's always haters...and posers (like all the vamp stuff that's out now).

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...