"Zombieland"

Number two of the "land" movies (the first being "Adventureland") that Jesse Eisenberg has starred in, that I have enjoyed---I think in part to the good soundtracks to both. "Zombieland" opened with "For Whom the Bell Tolls" , Metallica, always a joy. And it was a fun ride from there. Woody Harrelson (who is looking pretty good in his cowboy hat) was great as a "Tallahassee". The character suited Woody-- or what I presume his real life personality (when faced with a world of zombies) might be like. There is a wonderful cameo that still makes me chuckle thinking about it (but I won't spoil it). And lots of poking fun at the typical slasher film. So with great actors, great music, a great cameo---I'd have to say "Zombieland" is a great watch in the theater kind of movie. And of course, like all great action movies---it's a love story at heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...