Dyed Red

Purple is my favorite color. I love it so much that I am even willing to make it my hair color. So I did---with the help of a friendly styling assistant at Marsha Nadalin. It's been my little secret of fun. As I walk through my day---the baking aisle at Safeway, the Young Adult section in Borders, Starbucks...I wonder who notices the specks of purple peeking out among the curls of black. Apparently no one. So, me and aforementioned assistant decided to take it up another notch. We agreed that pink was the logical next color. Sitting in the chair, relaxing and reading "Rolling Stone", I daydreamed about what comments I might hear from the other Mililani Moms (this is not an organized crime group but...). "Sorry." says the FSA (Friendly Styling Assistant). "We don't have pink." Oh. Trying hard not to show my disappointment. "But we have this fabulous red.". Oh! Showing my pleasure with the new color choice. This will be fun! The end result---I'm pretty sure the bottle this concoction came in is called "Raggedy Ann Red" . If not, it should be. But I am very happy with my new spunky hair. Ignore the blurry picture once again...this is what I've got to work with...I'm making the best of it. Taking suggestions on the third color to be added...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...