Edward is at Nordstrom

...and I took a picture with him! Thank goodness my friends all indulge me in my dorkiness. What would I do if I couldn't take a picture in front of a $33 dollar cutout of Robert Patinson in Nordstrom? I might fade away. After a four mile walk around the outside of Diamond Head (lighthouse, surf, million dollar homes view), we...okay, I, changed my clothes in my car (I'm stealthy like that) and me, Cara, and Mai Ly met up at Nordstrom---for the sole purpose of seeing a cardboard cutout of Edward Cullen from "Twilight" (in case you live under a rock). There is a black and white AND color version of the cutout. There is a Jacob one as well, but who can be bothered with that? Not me. Thanks to the Nordstrom salesgirl who only mildly rolled her eyes when Mai Ly asked if we could take cardboard Edward down for a photo shoot. I'm sure she's over it just like the folks of Forks,Washington---but guess what, I'M NOT! After the glamor shots, we looked at "Twilight" shirts, bracelets, necklaces, and makeup. You will be amazed to learn that I purchased none of it. After lunch at the Nordstrom Cafe, however, Mai Ly and I did stop in at Barnes and Noble, where the inventory that Borders has been lacking...was right there staring me in the face. Three of the doors in my house will now be adorned with "New Moon" door hangers and I will be consuming "New Moon" Godiva (they really have some power sponsorships this time around) chocolate for dessert tonight.

Comments

mari said…
Larisa, you freak! you have a serious problem! haha!
Larisa said…
whatever...a freak that has a picture with Edward! you know you want one for your house too! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...