I Heart Fridays

...especially when they aren't "Furlough Fridays". Although it is Friday the 13th, the day has been mostly good---aside from the fact that I fell into the wall on my back porch (don't even ask...I can't begin to explain in detail my klutzy ways) and banged my shin really hard on the table at the Target Starbucks. Oh well, at least I had a delicious NEW beverage to enjoy. I HEART my fabulous barista who introduced me to Black Tea Lemonade sweetened with Vanilla Syrup. YUM! I met Cara and Mai Ly for this Starbucks before we wandered the aisles of Target. Shopping is fun, but shopping without kids and with the company of your girlfriends...even better. I had a small list of must get items---and as I look over my receipt now, realize I actually purchased none of them! I did acquire a few things for the baby shower I'm hosting this weekend, a much needed black cardigan sweater, and "New Moon" party plates, napkins, and buttons! Target shopping trip---a success! After the hard work of pushing the cart and oohing and ahhing over all the Christmas stuff, we needed to refuel. Blimpie! One veggie max sandwich and a bag of Doritos later, I was off to pick up Gabe for our Friday date. And now I am fully content---a morning shopping date with the girls, Starbucks, a few FB status updates, afternoon date with the 6 year old, and now settled into my favorite nook on the couch waiting for Stephenie Meyer on Oprah. I think this is the start of a great weekend...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...