Lanikai Loop

...is a beautiful morning walk. Mai Ly and I are now three for three. We have walked every day this week. Monday was town. Tuesday was Mililani. Today was Lanikai. It seemed like a good idea...until I sat in traffic for over an hour. Hate to beat a dead horse but...when's that rail system gonna get built? Apparently the 8 car wreck that occurred at 5 this morning was now affecting my 8 a.m. commute. Ack! By the time I finally reached the windward side, I needed a treat...so I stopped into Starbucks for my first Cranberry Bliss Bar of the season. Yum. I walked it off...
We calculated that the loop was close to three miles. The weather was perfect. The company was great. The health benefits worth the drive. There were no wildlife sightings (except for the "wild" Lanikai cat), but there were lots of beautiful houses sighted. The biggest being at the very end of Lanikai...so big we mistook it for a hotel. Seriously. So, I'm super curious...who lives there? And how can I befriend them?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...