Larisa is at Starbucks

...everyday. Well, almost everyday (and I wonder why I have a weight problem). But I also have a wait problem. I can't wait for anything. Can't wait for Thursday ("New Moon"). Can't wait to buy all the new Christmas Starbucks crap. I mean stuff. Every year I can't wait for Egg Nog. I can't wait for books to come out in paperback...must get hardback. I clearly have issues with patience...and instant gratification. This is why I love my iPhone...so much at the tip of my fingers...no WAITING! I digress. Day two of the week and day two of walking. Mai Ly and I did the Mililani neighborhood loop this morning followed by lunch at The Shack with Isom and his co-worker Dan (who should re-think his current vocation and look into stand up comedy). Not only did we enjoy a meal, we enjoyed great laughs...and then leftover baby shower cupcakes. I wonder if "leftover" counts as a cupcake flavor? After the guys left, we were headed to Ross Dress For Less...kid free is the perfect time to cruise the racks. Of course we got sidetracked when we noticed something different about the windows at Starbucks...ornaments, fake snow, GASP---Christmas goods had arrived! Ross would have to wait...or be skipped all together. Cue the bells, whistles, and chimes. As we walked through the doors...we were in heaven. Yes, I have an addiction, but it's one I share with Mai Ly. And so, I have convinced myself---it's no big deal. We didn't completely buy out the store, but here's a look at best of the best:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...