"Never Make the Same Mistake Twice"

I won't be making the same mistake twice by reading this book again. Trust (that's Nene lingo)---I love "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" and I was super excited to see that one of them had already wormed their way into a book deal, but I'm always leery of a book that takes two people to write---especially when it is a biography. I mean, can't you write your own story? And Nene, if you're reading this (she says...many times...in her book that "the bloggers" are full of *%@t!), I love watching you, but I think the team at Touchstone publishing could have helped you out some more with your book. I think everyone has a story to tell, and Nene has loads of interesting and scandalous stories to tell---I just hope for her next book (I'm sure there will be a second), her ghostwriter does a better job. And possibly the editors, jacket cover artists, chapter decor advisers...it was all a bit---cheesy. So, as Nene is so famous for saying---"I'm just keeping it real." This is just my opinion and my less than stellar view of her first book doesn't mean I won't still be tuning in to the Atlanta Housewives on Bravo. I will. I do wonder who will come out with the next tell all book...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...