She's Having a Baby!

...my sorority sister Katie. NOT ME. I love to host a party so when the opportunity presented itself to host a baby shower for my Alpha Gam sister Katie---well, I took it. I made cupcakes
and cleaned and decorated and waited for the guests to arrive. We played games and watched as Katie opened what turned out to be bath after bath after bath present. Yes, it's a baby shower...but no, we did not need to take it so literally! But, come to think of it, babies always look cutest (and smell nicest) right out of the bath. This is the first baby for Katie and her husband Ben. How they are getting through nine months of not knowing the sex of the baby is way beyond me. I can't even make it through the week without knowing what's happening next on "Grey's Anatomy"...
The guest of honor enjoyed an afternoon that was all about her and the rest of us enjoyed an excuse to get together and enjoy delicious pupus...oh, and the upcoming arrival of who they affectionately call "Baby B". Congratulations Katie and Ben~
Here's the link for the amazing photos Mai Ly took...you may never be interested in any of my photos again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...