White Chocolate Chip Cookies

After the peanut butter cookie debacle, and feeling frantic and defeated all at the same time, I found a recipe for white chocolate chip cookies. These turned out great (although maybe they seem better than they are after the peanut butter rocks). Gabe will now have a sweet treat to take to his class tomorrow and my confidence is a bit renewed. One more big batch of cookies left to make for Isom's work and then I'll be taking a week break from baking while we enjoy snow, family, and friends on the mainland.

Comments

mari said…
I don't care for white chocolate chips, but those cookies were YUMMY!!! I had to control myself and only eat one!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail