Banana, Honey, and Chocolate Cupcakes

I have made a cupcake that is moderately healthy and delicious! This recipe called for no eggs, no white sugar, a nominal amount of butter, and no cream. With honey and bananas being the main ingredients, I feel this cupcake isn't something I (you) should feel guilty about eating. The aroma of banana baking is heavenly. It's like the scent of vanilla---always a pleasure. While Gabe delighted in watching his Netflix choice (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, gagging sounds commence), I was baking away after dinner (spinach and cheese ravioli). The original recipe called for walnuts, but since I was all out and not feeling like a trip to the grocery store, I added chocolate chip morsels (an ingredient it is always wise to have on hand). They were a very welcome addition to the already warm and soft cupcakes we ended up enjoying for tonight's dessert. I'm a genius ingredient replacer! For once, I'm glad Isom isn't here to take these to his office. I am looking forward to a week's worth of banana cupcakes re-heated in the microwave for dessert this week. Almost better than a glass of wine every night. A cup of warm tea to sip on with it, and I will be living the life of a Jane Austen character. Come visit me in your carriage.

Comments

Anonymous said…
<3 Jane Austen

<3 Tea

<3 Banana Cupcakes reheated for dessert for a week.
Larisa said…
There should be a little Jane Austen tea room for ladies to come kick back with a book, relax, and talk about great romance novels.
Anonymous said…
I couldn't agree with you more!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...