The Cream Pot

I know birthdays are supposed to be about the people...but, when you are eating at The Cream Pot, it's hard to concentrate on the people because you're thoughts are filled with how delicious each bite going into your mouth is.I'm so glad that my friends love food almost as much as I do. They also tend to have good taste in food, so on birthdays, anniversaries, weekends...I can count on eating well. Since the end of summer, when I first became acquainted with The Cream Pot,I have been saying what a great place for birthday celebrations it would be. Today we finally went for a birthday...and not just for the yummy crepes, waffles, omlettes, and good service. We got to celebrate and indulge today for Mai Ly's birthday (which also happens to be Isom's real birthday). What fun. Everyone had something different. The owner was there and made sure that Mai Ly was taken care of for her birthday---she received birthday crepes on the house with a birthday candle and our off key singing (okay, my off key singing) to accompany it. The kids had crepes and waffles and for dessert (yes, brunch can have dessert) were Mai Ly's requested vanilla cupcakes...made by moi.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAI...AND ISOM (we ate crepes and cupcakes for you...and I'll be sure to drink a beer for you later too).

Comments

Mai said…
Thank you! Brunch, my gifts, and the cupcakes were wonderful!!! Love, Mai
Larisa said…
Even though it was YOUR birthday, I lucked out---The Cream Pot! Good, good stuff.

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...