Double White Chocolate Cupcakes

In nine days I have lost four pounds. Yee-haw. Unfortunately, I probably gained it all back with one bite of this buttery, chocolaty devil. I'm back to wanting Isom to take cupcakes to work. I made this cupcake this afternoon while Gabe was working on his book. Two masterpieces in one day! Maybe the cupcake inspired him to do something fantastic. The frosting is a simple butter and sugar fusion. The combination of the frosting on the warm white chocolate cupcake was sensational. I've learned that I enjoy WARM cake. It's about the only thing I like to eat warm. Back on the health and fitness wagon tomorrow. I've got a dress to fit into.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...