White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut Cupcakes

Mmm. Mmm. MMMMMMM! Finally figuring out how to make delicious sweets at home can be dangerous! What if I just stayed at home making these all day, everyday?! I might fall into a sugar coma, but boy would I be happy getting there. And sorry, they are already all gone---I did not eat them all. Promise. Gabe and I only had two each---one yesterday, and one today. Luckily, I hosted a parent training class today. I was so happy to share these cupcakes with the two moms that joined me this morning. Since Isom, my cupcake pusher, isn't here to take "extras" to work with him, I made Sheri and Carlota take home the remaining drugs, I mean cupcakes. I was kinda hoping my cupcake obsession would wane, allowing me to continue baking them without the constant temptation to eat them all the time. No such luck...yet. I sure am trying though. You have to like sickeningly sweet things, white chocolate, and of course nuts to be able to appreciate these cupcakes---otherwise, I'm afraid you might think they are rubbish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...