Dessert Rose Cupcakes

Apparently I'm not the only one using the "Cupcakes Galore" recipe book. I usually go back and forth between this one and my "500 Cupcakes" book. When I was making this no bake cupcake yesterday, I was confused by the name. I still don't know what the author is talking about. I took a moment to "Google" it and came up with another lovely blog. The author of this blog and I are on a similar cupcake journey it seems. So much for originality. I think she might be a better food photographer too. But, check out her rendition of this treat by clicking here. Anyway, as much as I enjoy baking daily, it was nice to have a recipe that didn't require the use of my oven. The ingredients were minimal. Children can execute this treat...which is probably why I was able to accomplish it. The chocolate and corn flake combination gives those who indulge, a crunch and sweet taste sensation (much like the popular salt and sweet combination). I chose to place this faux cupcake in the mini cupcake pan, so they were bite size morsels of yummy. When Grandma isn't here to make the best chocolate covered rice crispy treats in the world...this mini, no bake cereal filled cupcake will do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...