New Starbucks Trinkets

It's nice having an obsession that other people will help contribute to. Thanks Julie and Isom for this cool new Starbucks stuff. The necklace has three charms---a Starbucks logo, a mini coffee cup, and a coffee definition. The wallet is a recycled Starbucks coffee bag put to another fun
use---storing my Starbucks gift cards. The mugs are the latest addition to the growing Starbucks mug collection...which at last count was hovering around seventy...yikes! Everyone collects something. Look around your house. I'm sure you have a collection too...even if it's dust. Currently, I collect Starbucks mugs...books...CDs...Twilight stuff. It's all in good fun. Someday when I get tired of it, or Isom gets tired of it (hmm, wonder which will happen first?!), I'll sell it all on EBay and voila, we will have Gabe's college tuition paid for. Either that or I'll have to come up with a creative craft to make out of coffee mugs that I can peddle. For now however, I am happily content to have mugs from places I've never been to, dolls from a teen fad movie, and enough books and music to read and listen to until I'm eighty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...