Rascal's

Hawaii has a lot of the same chains that the mainland has. Recently, we have even been lucky enough to have Target and Whole Foods arrive in town. Another chain that has recently arrived is Rascal's--Food and Fun. As if Dave and Busters, Tilt, Chuck E. Cheese, and Fun Factory were not enough...there is now another place to spend your money and earn tickets for overpriced cheaply made toys, all while eating junk food. Yay. Today was Isom's last day off before returning to work next week. I felt that I wasted yesterday being sick, coughing, complaining, and sniffling. Today, I was determined to get out and do some fun stuff. After we picked up Gabe from school we headed to town to check out Rascal's. Family date night. The parking (with validation) is only $2. We stayed for a couple of hours playing air hockey (I beat both Gabe and Isom), glow putt (I came in last), and mini bowling (played the worst game of my life). It was fun...and empty. I'm worried they might not stay in business, but I was delighted to not have to wade through a sea of kids that don't belong to me. They do birthday parties and also have Laser Tag---which I am REALLY interested in doing (who's in?). With the movie theater next door and Sam Choy's across the street, the family outing can be stretched for hours if you plan it right...and if they stay in business.

Comments

Laura Huff said…
i LOVE laser tag!! i would be all over that if i lived there! so much fun!
Larisa said…
Do they have it where you are? Too bad we aren't gonna play laser tag for your bachelorette outing!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...