Senator Fongs

Country. Lush. Green. Mountains. Cheap. Mosquitoes. Senator Fongs is where it's at. This will be the backdrop for the big anniversary party in June. If I haven't texted, emailed, Facebooked you...it's the first Saturday in June at this tranquil, peaceful garden and plantation. We're gonna throw a little noise, color, and jubilee into the serenity that is Kahaluu...but just for an evening...wouldn't want to permanently wreck anything. It should be a really good time. Memory making. Vows. Wine. Cake. Friends. Laughs. Senator Fongs is where it's at.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't know why but I kept reading Senior Frogs!
Larisa said…
Ha, ha! If they weren't so incredibly RUDE at Senor Frogs...then it could have been a possibility. The lady at Senator Fongs however, was very pleasant and told me "You drip honey." Nothing I enjoy more than someone with good manners. Apparently she feels the same way.
Anonymous said…
Drip honey? That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard anybody say!! I want to say that!!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...